To inquire about any of Jane’s properties or to submit a testimonial, please fill out the form below.
Jane has been an excellent property representative for me and I recommend her if you have a property to list. The monthly sales activity reports are particularly useful in keeping tabs on sales activity and site and property showings.
We interviewed a number of agents representing most of our local real estate agency’s and Jane really nailed it on every point….her appearance, impeccable….she is a well mannered, soft spoken, intelligent individual, very, very knowledgeable in her field….her follow up is great, if i called or texted her, she always responded in a reasonable time frame….long story short, she did what she promised to do….sold our home at a price we could all agree on and on the other end, also found us a wonderful new home with everything we asked for…..i love my new home, however, if i was to ever sell again or knew someone looking to sell or buy, i would highly recommend Jane with no regrets.
Jane has marketed our unique horse farm with professionalism and creativity. Always there with fresh ideas and over-the-top enthusiasm her expertise in the horse farm segment has proved to bring about a successful sale!
Jane has been extremely helpful and responsive as I prepare to list my home and purchase another one. She is prompt to reply and was excellent at negotiating for the new purchase.
Jane was incredibly easy to work with and always had our best interest in mind. She is trustworthy and competent and will provide you with highly professional service. Not only did she list and sell our very unique property, she also helped us locate a qualified renter.
Jane is a very smart and competent real estate broker. She is very knowledgeable not only about the area but also about the different developers out there and where and what they are developing. She also has in-depth knowledge about “green development” which is very helpful. Jane is also very honest and will not just tell you something is for you unless it really meets your needs and is what you are truly looking for. She is kind and helpful and really a delight to work with. I recommend her whole heartedly!!
We had our house on the market for several years. When we listed with Jane we had more people look at our property in the first week than had looked at it in the previous three years. We sold the house 4 months later Thanks, Jane!
- Residential Sales
- New Construction
- First Time Home Buyers
- Luxury Residences
- Horse/Equestrian Properties
- Green/Health Homes
- Historic Homes
Professional and Education
- NYS Licensed Real Estate Broker since 2002
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Skidmore College, SS, NY
- Ecobroker Designation
- Top Ten in Sales for Select Sotheby’s International Realty for eight years
- 2015 Breakfast of Champions Award, Capital Region Chapter of Women’s Council of Realtors
Get to Know Me
- Born and raised in NYC and resident of SS for over 35 years
- 2 Grown Daughters
- Member of the NY Thoroughbred Breeders, Inc.
- Board Member of the Friends of the Saratoga County Animal Shelter
- Volunteer for the Saratoga County Animal Shelter
- Avid horsewoman, hiker and skier
- Passion for travel, music, thoroughbred racing and the cultural arts
- Previous community involvement with Saratoga Springs Preservation Foundation, Universal Preservation Hall, Saratoga Mentoring Program and Saratoga Performing Arts Council