Gabriella was attentive, personal, helpful, extremely pleasant and always patient and kind. She was available at a moment’s notice and incredibly flexible with our complicated home selling/buying situation. She was brand new to real estate when she helped us with our home sale/purchase and made every effort to use the skills/experience she had or reach out to a more seasoned colleague when she needed answers. She was professional and followed through promptly on all of our questions and requests. She went above and beyond to help our family have a personalized smooth experience. Thank you, Gabby!
To inquire about any of Gabriela’s properties or to submit a testimonial, please fill out the form below.
- Bilingual Spanish & English and conversational Italian
- Residential Resale
- Agency for buyers and sellers
Professional and Education
- Gabriela worked as a meeting coordination planner and sales coordinator in the exclusive arts community in Saratoga Springs. She was classically trained in design at the Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC where she sharpened her aesthetic and became passionate about design and understanding her clients. This combination of communication and understanding design makes her perfectly skilled to help her clients through the home buying and selling process. Gabriela’s international background makes her the ideal agent for anyone who may be relocating from outside the US or who needs someone who can communicate more broadly. She brings a tireless work ethic and pleasant personality to her career and is a genuine delight to work with. Her goal is to ensure her clients have a positive experience.
Get To Know Me
- Mother of three
- Loves to dance
- Promoter of the Arts & Events in our community
- Well versed in Interior Design