Jane helped us find a home that was ultimately perfect -- and it took years! She was everything you could want in a good realtor: knowledgable, patient, guiding us in smart ways through the negotiation and purchase process. Bonus: she's a genuinely nice person.
Get to Know Me
- Born and raised in NYC and resident of Saratoga Springs for over 35 years
- 2 Grown Daughters
- Member of the NY Thoroughbred Breeders, Inc.
- Member of the US Equestrian Federation
- Board Member of the Friends of the Saratoga County Animal Shelter
- Volunteer for the Saratoga County Animal Shelter
- Avid horsewoman, hiker, and skier
- Passion for travel, music, thoroughbred racing and the cultural arts
- Previous community involvement with Saratoga Springs Preservation Foundation, Universal Preservation Hall, Saratoga Mentoring Program and Saratoga Performing Arts Council
- Board Member of the Belmont Child Care Association
- Residential Sales
- New Construction
- First Time Home Buyers
- Luxury Residences
- Horse/Equestrian Properties
- Green/Health Homes
- Historic Homes
- #1 Sales Agent at Julie & Co. Realty in 2018
- NYS Licensed Real Estate Broker since 2002
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, NY
- EcoBroker Designation
- Top Ten in Sales for Select Sotheby’s International Realty for 8 years
- 2015 & 2018 Breakfast of Champions Award, Capital Region Chapter of Women’s Council of Realtors
Contact Jane R. Sanzen
Jane is knowledgeable, thoughtful, and really becomes your partner in your endeavor to buy or sell your house. I’ve seen her work on both ends and she is a truly dedicated professional. When she worked with my parents and me to try and sell our house in Saratoga, which for various legal reasons was a challenge, she never gave up despite the logistical challenges. Then, when it came time to help us purchase a new house, she worked with me to find the perfect property (showing us a number of options and then finally locating one that met all of our needs) and then gave expert advice during the offer and acceptance period. She had her pulse on the market, as well as on the strategy for getting our offer accepted by these particular sellers. I saw the house, made an offer, and responded to a counteroffer all on the same day, and had the offer accepted by bedtime, all with Jane's wonderfully expert guidance. She then stayed with us throughout the inspection period and ensured that we were well informed and guided right through closing (calming the nerves of the seller and her agent when things got a little delayed on the financing end). She also communicated well with my mortgage company and made sure they always had what they needed. I can't recommend her more highly!
Jane was thoughtful, , courteous and professional. She worked alongside a local realtor who also assisted us in making our decision and made for an excellent client experience.
Jane is a very smart and competent real estate broker. She is very knowledgeable not only about the area but also about the different developers out there and where and what they are developing. She also has in-depth knowledge about "green development" which is very helpful. Jane is also very honest and will not just tell you something is for you unless it really meets your needs and is what you are truly looking for. She is kind and helpful and really a delight to work with. I recommend her whole heartedly!!— Rene Birnbaum
Jane has been extremely helpful and responsive as I prepare to list my home and purchase another one. She is prompt to reply and was excellent at negotiating for the new purchase.— Marcia Krantz
Jane has marketed our unique horse farm with professionalism and creativity. Always there with fresh ideas and over-the-top enthusiasm her expertise in the horse farm segment has proved to bring about a successful sale!— B.J. Frazier