To inquire about any of Merle’s properties or to submit a testimonial, please fill out the form below.
Very informative & professional. Always ready to answer any questions you might have. I am currently working with Merle on selling my home. She has been providing me with very good advice. Merle sold my father’s house a couple of years ago. I had a wonderful experience with her. Highly recommend.
Merle sold my elderly Mother’s house last year when she was moving into a nursing home and it was also the home where I grew up. So it was a very special home with a lot of great memories! Needless to say, it was very emotional and Merle’s kindness and understanding was so appreciated by me and my family. Merle did an outstanding job getting the house sold quickly. She also found us a company that did an estate sale. We can’t say enough about Merle’s professionalism, tenacity, patience, work ethics and positive personality. We highly recommend Merle to any buyer and/or seller as she is a breath of fresh air and gets the job done!
Merle sent us digital listings that met our specific needs on a daily basis. Since my mother was only in the area for a short time and recovering from an injury, Merle arranged for us to view all the properties of interest in a single day. We were able to view our final choice for a second look within 2 days and the process began quickly. My mother has resided in Niskayuna now for one year. There was some confusion with paperwork and there was no need for negotiations, so I am rating 4 and 1/2 stars.
It was a pleasure to do business with Merle. I had trouble selling my dad’s house, with another realtor. She gave good advice and guided me to a quick sale, to a qualified buyer. I would recommend her to anyone wanting to list or sell a property.
- Residential Resales
- Agency for Women in Need
- Agency for Buyers
- First Time Homebuyers
- New Construction
- Capital Region Area Expert
- Commercial Sales & Leasing
Professional and Education
- University of South Florida, Criminal Justice and Social Sciences
- Former elementary school teacher for at-risk kids in Teach for America
- Well connected with local home stagers
Get to Know Me
- Niskayuna native
- Spent Summers in Averill Park on Glass Lake with her Uncle, Mort Shulman, a prominent figure as a real estate attorney and an all around good guy in the community
- Volunteer for many programs such as Backstretch for Saratoga Race Course MLK Saratoga, and creating a program connecting Greenfield Elementary School students with Wesley Nursing Home residents
- Volunteer in her children’s classrooms, sports activities, and theatre productions
Please give me a call if you are interested in buying or selling!