To inquire about any of Amy’s properties or to submit a testimonial, please fill out the form below.
“Amy is a highly skilled and professional realtor. She is driven to meet your needs and goes above and beyond to make things happen. She kept us informed in every step of selling 2 homes. Extremely easy to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone.”
Thank you so much for all of your hard work in finding the perfect house for us. We are so happy with our home and we cant wait to enjoy time with family here! (Who are now close by)”
“From the moment we met Amy, we knew we could trust her. We were looking for a weekend/vacation home and were not that familiar with the area. After looking in Saratoga Springs, Amy guided us to Ballston Spa where we found our dream home! Amy arranged for us to see it before the first Open House and negotiated to cancel the OH so we could purchase without a bidding war. Everything went so smoothly. Amy recommended our attorney, mortgage broker, home and generator inspectors, who were all wonderful. She worked tirelessly to arrange the pool inspection (in June) and handled it in our absence. To top it off, she is a lovely person. It’s rare to find a real estate agent who truly has your best interests in mind. Amy is that agent.”
- New Construction
- Residential Resales
- Commercial Sales
- Agency for Buyers and Sellers
Professional and Education
- New York State Licensed Realtor
- National Association of Realtors
- Bachelor of Art in Communications, Le Moyne College
- Associate of Art in Hospitality Management/Hotel Management, Onondaga Community College
- Associate of Art in English, Cazenovia College
- Member, National Association for Catering and Events (NACE)
- Member, Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA)
Get To Know Me
Amy Farchione Sgromo is an expert when it comes to providing her clients with impeccable service and bringing desired outcomes to fruition for almost 20 years. With years of working in the service industry under her belt, Amy’s experience is not only in real estate but in the hospitality industry and local government as well.
Amy’s career in real estate began as a Licensed Commercial and Residential Realtor for the Greater Syracuse Association of Realtors. In her role as a multi-million-dollar producer, Amy extensively researched sites for the development of commercial property locations and built strong business relationships across multiple industries. By maintaining these strong connections, Amy was able to obtain repeat businesses both in residential and commercial real estate.
- Resides in Saratoga Springs
- High-energy and proactive
- Comfortable at negotiating monetary natters with clients to achieve positive outcomes
- Volunteered and chaired events for Spay and Neuter Central New York, Festa Italiana Syracuse, The Oncenter and the Columbus Foundation