To inquire about any of Kathie’s properties or to submit a testimonial, please fill out the form below.
Kathie handled a very difficult sale for me. My house was heading into foreclosure and I had to work out a short sale with the bank to avoid a foreclosure report on my credit. The bank was extremely difficult to deal with and very frustrating. It took almost seven months before it was over and done with and Kathie stayed on top of it every step of the way. I don’t think any other agent would have been so tenacious in getting the deal done. She was very professional and great to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to sell or buy a home.
My husband and I have worked with numerous realtors over the years but Kathie is the only one we felt was actually on our side, truly listened to what we wanted, and had an ethical approach to the whole real estate process. She works hard, promptly returns phone calls, and provides realistic, thoughtful insights in to the process. She treats you more like family than a client. I would definitely use her again as a realtor and have recommended her to my own family.
Contacted Kathie to let her know of my needs for housing. This is something that I had done on two previous occasions and all of my experiences was wonderful. She listens to you as someone who really cares to find out exactly what you are looking for and asks relevant questions to help you narrow down your housing choices. I felt at ease during the transactions knowing that Kathie always had my best interest in mind. We found a great agent and a caring person in Kathie Spangler!
Kathie is extremely knowledgeable of the market in which she works. She is honest, reputable, and family-oriented. She is caring and thoughtful and will do a good job for you whether you are selling your home or buying the home of your dreams. I wouldn’t use anyone else!
Kathie worked very closely with us to help us find a wonderful house that we could see becoming our home. She listened to our “wants” and was able to use her knowledge and expertise to guide us along the way. She was with us for each step of the process going above and beyond to make sure we got all of our questions and concerns addressed. I would highly recommend using Kathie’s services when looking to buy or sell property in the area. She’s the best!
In the process of relocating from Burlington, VT in 2010 to Queensbury to be near my daughter after my husband passed away I contacted Kathie to ask for her help. Initially, I had no idea whether to rent or buy. Kathie very quickly put together some rentals and drove me around to them. I chose to have a condo built and Kathie helped me immensely to accomplish this. She is very knowledgable and goes out of her way to make sure her clients are comfortable and happy with their final purchase. She listens and makes sure that concerns are resolved. Kathie is a gal you just can’t help but like.
From start to finish, Kathie was absolutely wonderful to work with when it came to buying our very first home. She instantly made us feel comfortable with not only her but the entire house hunting/buying process. Not only was she in tune with our wants and needs, but she also showed an incredible knowledge of what to look for beyond just the appearance of the home. Our buying process was a breeze, and we couldn’t have done it without Kathie. We found our home in March within two weekends of looking and closed shortly thereafter in May. Her negotiation skills were on point, as we were able to get our home well below asking price! It was such a pleasure working with Kathie; she was always there whenever we had any kind of question. When it comes to buying a home, there is no one else I would refer my family and friends to than Kathie!!
A Real Estate Professional since 2004, Kathie Spangler is known for integrity, diplomacy, and professionalism in all her dealings. She has first and foremost strived to be someone in whom her clientele and colleagues can put their trust and faith. Every transaction, she believes, is always about her clients. “You are the driver, I am the passenger who’s there to guide, educate, and provide the best service possible.” Key to Kathie’s success as a Top Producer has been the result of her patient demeanor and dedicated work ethics and professionalism. Her main intention is to listen and understand her client’s needs and build a relationship that will last over the course of time. When orchestrating transactions for her sellers and buyers, Kathie is assertive and effective without being too aggressive. While she is a strong negotiator and advocate for her clients, she is just as much a compassionate, friendly, humorous partner who eases a process that can often be quite stressful.
Professional and Education
- Member of the National Associate of Realtors since 2004
- Member and past Board Member of the New York State Association of Realtors since 2004
- Member of the Greater Capital Association of Realtors since 2005
- Member and past Board Member of the Southern Adirondack Association of Realtors since 2004
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) since 2017
- Graduate of Real Estate Institute (GRI) since 2015
- Past President of the Southern Adirondack Realtors – 2014
- Adirondack Regional Vice-President 2015 to 2017 for New York State Association of Realtors
- Board Member of the Glens Falls Collaborative since 2016
- Women in Business Member of the Lake George Regional Chamber since 2017
- Master of Science – Reading Specialist with SUNY Albany
- Bachelor of Science – Elementary Education Grades K to 6 with SUNY Oneonta
Get To Know Me
- I enjoy spending my free time volunteering in my community and with various organizations throughout the region.
- I love spending time with family and friends and with my Cavopoo (dog) Sophie!
- Assisting clients with all of their Real Estate needs is my passion.
- Coaching new realtors to succeed brings me much satisfaction.
- I’ve traveled and lived all over the United States and find my birthplace, New York State, the best place to live and play!