Did you know that by the end of their 2nd year, 70% of Real Estate licensees let their licenses expire? We get it, life gets in the way, but that doesn’t mean you need to lose your license. Letting it expire means more continuing education, more exams, and ultimately more money out of your pocket when you want to pick it back up again.
That’s why Julie & Co. Realty has opened a new division to partner with licensed Referral Agents. We’ll hold on to your real estate license so you can focus on what matters most to you. Refer your client to a Julie & Co. Realty licensed agent and accept a referral fee upon the transaction closing. Then when you’re ready, your license will still be available to use.
Consider the benefits of working with Bonacio Referrals, LLC:
- $0 Membership Fee
- No MLS Dues
- Refer your client to us and we’ll take it from there
- No Open Houses, No Broker’s Opens
- Receive a referral fee upon closing
- We’ll hold your license for you
- We’ll track your license and remind you to do your continuing education