Preparing for Saratoga’s Annual 2019 Chowderfest
We here at Julie & Co. Realty are proud to sponsor Saratoga’s Annual Chowderfest, one of the area’s most highly anticipated events of the year. Family-friendly, fun and utterly delicious, Chowderfest features more than 80 vendors—including Saratoga County’s best restaurants and caterers—who open their doors to the public and serve hot bowls of chowder to event goers.
Here’s how it works.
- No tickets necessary! Pick up a ballot form at any participating establishment.
- Taste different chowders for a $1 a cup (3 oz. serving)
- Vote for your favorite online at DiscoverSaratoga.org/Vote, all voting ends at 5 PM
- OR vote on the ballot and drop it off at Saratoga Springs Heritage Area Visitor Center or the gallery at the Saratoga Springs City Center.
- Votes are tallied into 7 award categories.
- See if your favorite was one of the winners by attending the Awards Ceremony, Saratoga Springs Heritage Area Visitor Center at 6:30 PM
Parking and transportation
No need to worry about parking. FREE shuttles will be available from Saratoga Casino Hotel and Wilton Mall. If you’d prefer to drive, check out this helpful guide to parking in downtown Saratoga Springs.
Click here for more information and a full list of sponsors from Discover Saratoga.