From May to August, red, white, and blue-themed bashes help us express our American spirit—and patriotic food, games, and decorations are essential. If you plan on throwing your own patriotic party, try out these basic crafts and recipes to impress your guests and bring plenty of festive flair to the event!
These are the most patriotic bites around! From firecracker franks to an American flag pie, your guests will be bursting with patriotic pride.
Patriotic Pretzel Rods
Sweet, salty, and crunchy in every bite, these chocolate-dipped pretzels will be the stars of your party table.
- Red, white, and blue candy melts
- Pretzel rods
- White sprinkles
- Melt the candy melts in the microwave according to package directions, each in its own separate bowl.
- Dip two-thirds of the pretzel rod in the white chocolate. Lay out on parchment paper or cooling rack with wax paper underneath until hardened.
- Dip the top third of the white section in the blue chocolate. While it is still wet, sprinkle with the white sprinkles. Allow to dry.
- Pour melted red candy into a plastic baggie. Cut the corner of the baggie, and drizzle over the white section. Place on wax paper, and allow to harden