Get to Know Me
- Life long Saratoga resident
- Well connected and respected
- Accessible, responsive, service-oriented
- Active community volunteer, having served on various boards
- Board member for Saratoga Harness Hall of Fame
- Hobbies: horseback riding, shows, training horses, family activities, harness horse racing
- Equine properties
- Residential Resale
- Agency for buyers and sellers
- Preferred Agent with Top Equestrian Agents
- Accredited Staging Professional
- New York Licensed Board of Realtors
- Services Saratoga, Warren and Washington counties
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- State of the art marketing tools, strong and refined customer service skills
- Graduate of Leadership of Saratoga
- University of Maryland, BA Business Management
- Worked in the corporate world for 20+ years, State Farm Insurance Company
- Volunteer at Therapeutic Horses of Saratoga
Contact Lisa A. McTygue, ABR, GRI
It was such a pleasure working with Lisa in the sale of my house. She has a great eye and I truly appreciated her attention to detail. It’s those little things that matter so much. Thank you!!— Lisa C.
"Lisa McTygue is a mentor, a guide and a voice of reason when it comes to selling a home. To all and sundry she shows the utmost respect and responsibility while keeping to the task of selling quickly and efficiently. She is well known in the various sectors of home sales and her reputation of being a true and gracious professional is notable among them. Lisa ranks to the utmost top! A thank you to Julie & Co. for having Lisa on your team of qualified and knowledgeable realtors. And Lisa, my sincerest thank you as my family and I will be forever grateful."— Joanne F.
"Sold a single family home in upstate New York. For each and everyone of these stars in each and everyone of these categories there represents a single woman’s spirit, drive, ambition, dedication and perseverance along with more of the same in her graciousness, generosity, caring and compassion. The statement that “ the whole is greater than the sum of the parts” can aptly be applied here, as Lisa is more than the sum of the parts of this 25 star rating system. She is absolutely amazing to work with. My family and I will be forever grateful to Lisa in getting our home to the closing table. Many many thanks to you Lisa."— Joanne F.
"Highly recommend Lisa. She spent many hours over many months helping us to find just the right house during a challenging market. Lisa is a great communicator, always responsive, and she ensured that our needs and priorities were her focus during our search. Lisa scheduled services and made many calls to get additional information on houses we were looking at. Lisa was always prompt, professional, and fun to house hunt with. Lisa did not tire or give up on our search, despite the many difficulties encountered along the way. If you are looking for the best realtor in the Capital District, Lisa is your choice!"— Nancy B.
"We have worked with Lisa since 2010 and have bought two and sold one home with her excellent advice and assistance. She is very knowledgeable about the markets she services and listens very carefully to her client's input and objectives. Lisa offers sound recommendations and strategies and will diplomatically challenge proposals which may not seem appropriate in the circumstances. Highly professional in her work and acting most ethically with everyone she has contact with. If we consider a real estate transaction in the future we will work to include Lisa as a key member of our team. To coin a military phrase, if I were in a fox hole during combat, I'd want Lisa there beside us."— Anonymous